Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Mason City Pride! Our aim this year is to have a wide selection of booths, both from vendors catering to the LGBTQ community and vendors supplying the wider population. Not sure if your booth would be a good fit for Pride? Contact us at email@example.com to discuss it.
- All vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, canopies, signage, personnel, electrical cords, etc. All equipment must fit within the vendor’s allotted space (10’x10’.)
- Vendors must have at least one person to man their booth at all times during the day. People manning booths must be at least 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult if younger. No more than four people per vendor will be allowed in without additional ticket purchases.
- All vendors must be set up and ready to vend by 11 AM on the day of Pride. Booths must remain open until 5 PM, although we encourage vendors to keep booths open later, as many attendees don’t arrive until later in the evening.
- Vendors are in charge of cleaning up their own area after tear down. Garbage must be disposed of properly (waste disposal will be available on site) and items which cannot be disposed of on site must be taken with vendors (grease, etc.) Vendors who leave a messy area may not be approved for vending next year.
- Food vendors must register with the Cerro Gordo County Department of Public Health prior to vending. It is the vendor’s responsibility to be approved and have documentation available if requested.
- MC Pride will provide electrical and water access to food vendors, and limited electrical access to other vendors who request it.
- Waste disposal will be available in the form of trash cans around the event that vendors may utilize and a garbage truck for larger items. No prohibited items may be disposed of through the city drainage system, such as grease and cleaners.
- Vendors may bring up to four (4) personnel to help man their booth, but not all personnel must stay at the booth at all times. When not helping at the booth, personnel are welcome to enjoy Pride just as any other attendee.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any special accommodations.
- MC Pride reserves the right to deny vendor applications for any reason.
- Unregistered vendors will be asked to leave.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Vendors who do not fall under their registered category (for-profit, non-profit, etc.) may be subject to additional fees.
- Non-profit $50
- Commercial non-food $100
- Food $125
- Political campaign $150
- If you feel you are unable to vend due to financial restraints, please contact us to discuss options.